In this unique program, practicing dentists and experienced dental assistants give you maximum “hands-on” training and experience in an actual dental office setting. The course program is taught on Saturdays in a dental office using state-of-the-art equipment. This is your chance to learn from expert professionals.
WE KEEP A SMALL CLASS SIZE TO OFFER THE BEST EXPERIENCE POSSIBLE.
BECAUSE OF THIS CLASSES FILL UP VERY QUICKLY!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
- A high school diploma or GED.
- An up-to-date immunization record.
- A government-issued photo ID.
- A down payment made before the first day of class.
WHAT IF I CAN'T AFFORD IT?
We have financing options and a payment plan available. The tuition includes everything you need, your materials, education, scrubs and even your state licensing exam fee!
I'M INTERESTED, WHAT NOW?
Schedule a tour with our Chairside Coordinator, Angie to visit the school and take the next steps!
TUITION + FINANCING
ALL LEARNING MATERIALS
- COURSE INSTRUCTION
- STATE LICENSE EXAM
LENDING CLUB (try here first)
- Enter Doctors name/practice: Dr. Robert Limosnero
- Under Doctor/office SELECT:
Dental Studio of Carrolton
- Dr. Robert Limosnero
2005 W. Hebron Pkwy.
Carrollton, TX 75010
-Fill out application once done click on 12 months 0% financing->Submit app.
2. CARE CREDIT (If you have great credit, try here)
The option we are able to offer our students is the 12, 24 or 36 month option.
- 3rd option under select a market -> Select dental-> Fill out application-> Submit
3. IN HOUSE PAYMENT PLAN (total to be paid $5250)
- This option consists of a down payment and weekly payments.
If this is an option you are interested in please contact us for more information.
If a friend signs up with you, you each get $100 off your tuition!
SCHEDULE A TOUR
Fill out the form below or call 214-789-2011 to schedule a tour! Ask to speak with Angie, our Chairside Coordinator in charge of admissions!
Chairside dental assisting school
2005 West Hebron Parkway
Carrollton, TX, 75010
Schedule an appointment with our Admissions Coordinator to tour the facility and fill out the application paperwork.
Our Admissions Coordinator will contact you when you’re accepted into the program.
Pay a deposit to reserve your spot in the class.
Complete your classes and externship, then get ready to start your new career!